raeX

June 09, 2005

__ thank youu speech

would like to express my gratitude and thanks to these people who wished me.

shaun - thanks for waking up at 12 to msg me. ((= love ya. *hugs*
pastor - thanks for even rmbring my bdae. you cant even rmbr urs! thanks for the bag.
vanessa - thanks for calling me to remind me that it was past midnight. (= love ya. thanks for that perfume. blahs. bloop.
janice - thanks for rmbring. was so happy. thanks for being a great fren.
cordelia - thanks gurll. (= we make the greatest band for God. [with alyssa]
mag - thanks for oways being so hyper and brightening my day. (=
hilary - thanks dearie!! *hugs*
kimberly - thanks for that song on ur blogg.
delphne - thanks for the piggy wif our pic. thanks for being there for me oways. love you girl!
meryl - thanks for the perfumes. and the nike towel. (= love it. love youu little girl.
stefanie - thanks for 'organizing' my party tho it dint cme true. *hugs* still love ya.
cewanne - the great scholar!! thanks for the piece of bread for my present. hahah.
jerrine - thanks for oways being there for me. esp when i need you. i love youu. *hugs*
zid - thanks for calling tho i dint return that call. love you to bits.
alvin - my first crush. youu only rmbred cos i rmbred urs. (=
carine - thanks girl. (=
amanda - thanks for rmbring! lalala. thot all netballers forgot.
jeffrey - thanks for the present you are gonna give me. (=
hafizah - thanks for rmbring!! *hugs*
cc - thanks for rmbring aft so many years. love you cat. meow. (= hahah.
xiu ming - tho i dunnoe u very well, jus wanna say thanks. we shud go out together soon.
stan, ney, and non - thanks for that body shop things. (= and for celebrating my bdae with me. love you all to bits.
wei - thanks! you re my fave aunt. hahah. *hugs* thank youu. hvnt seen you and kenny in ages.
zhan hao - thank youu. thanks for watever you're giving me, and thanks for offering me pancakes. (=
zhuang lao shi - thanks for rmbring. *hugs* and thanks for that angel. its realie pretty.
vivien - thanks my dear. even tho it was late. (=
nadiah - thanks! *hugs*
lemuel - hahah! *hugs* thanks dearie. ((= love ya.

and to everyone else. i love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home